- The competition is open to persons aged 16 and over who are resident in a European country and who have registered to participate.
- Opening and closing dates: 1 August 2020 to 31 January 2021.
- Winners will be notified via email.
- The prize ‘Best-of-EnerGel Box’ includes 15 Pentel products worth a total of EUR 50.
- The main prize ‘A lifetime’s supply of EnerGel’ will be drawn 3x/month and is limited to a maximum of 20 years, starting in 2020.
- If you win the main prize, you will receive an EnerGel starter pack worth EUR 50 in total. Starting in February 2021, you will receive 12 EnerGel roller ball gel pens at the beginning of each year. These will be sent by Pentel or an authorised distribution partner to the postal address that we have on file.
- Registration for the prize competition is not conditional on any sales activities. We will not subscribe you to any newsletters or reuse your email address for similar advertising purposes.
- Any email addresses registered with us that have not won will be permanently deleted after the prize competition ends in February 2021.
- Starting at the end of August 2020, Pentel will randomly draw winners from among all participants every month. Winners will be informed by email.
- Multiple registrations are not allowed.
- Pentel employees and their relatives cannot participate.
- No cash or other alternatives will be offered instead of prizes.
- The judges’ decision is final.
If you win a prize in the competition:
- You will receive an email from Pentel or a Pentel authorised distribution partner. This email will ask you to notify us of the postal address to which your prize should be sent.
- Your email address, your name and your postal address will be kept on file at Pentel or a Pentel authorised distribution partner for the purpose of sending you your prizes. If you do not respond to this email, you will be sent a reminder email in about 2 weeks. If you do not respond to this second email, we will make no further attempts to contact you. In this case, you will forfeit your right to any prizes.
- Regarding the winners of ‘A lifetime’s supply of EnerGel’: If you move house, please let us know your new postal address. At the end of every year, Pentel or a Pentel authorised distribution partner will send you an email with the address we have for you on file and asking you to notify us of any changes. If we do not receive an answer to this email, you will be sent a reminder email in about 2 weeks. If we receive no response from you, we will be unable to send you your annual prize. In this case, you will forfeit your right to any prizes.
- Your right to claim a prize is forfeited if you do not reply to the first two emails sent or to the annual mail asking to confirm your postal address, or if we cannot deliver your prize; and/or if Pentel, its legal successor or a Pentel authorised distribution partner stops trading or goes out of business.
- A part of managing the competition, we collect the following data: Your email address, to register you for the prize competition and to communicate with you if you win. Your home country, so that we can communicate with you in your national language if you win and assign you a local Pentel contact person.
- Your personal data is not shared with third parties and is stored only for the purpose of the prize competition.
The prize competition is run by Pentel GmbH, Hamburg (Germany).
If you have any questions about these conditions of participation, please contact Pentel directly. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and use ‘Prize competition’ as the email subject.